Ramsay Clinic Thirroul is seeking enthusiastic a highly motivated Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist to join the team!
Permanent full-time or part-time position negotiable for the right candidate
About the Role
You will be working with our growing allied health team and facilitating inpatient and/or outpatient groups.
These programs provide support, skills and education in the treatment and management of a range of presentations.
The current team takes a patient centered and dynamic approach to the care of our patients and the successful applicant will share our passion.
Your Skills and Experience
- Accredited undergraduate degree in Psychology, APHRA registered and unrestricted general registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Previous experience in facilitating group therapy using Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Schema Therapy and Mindfulness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work both autonomously and in a team when required
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive Professional development?programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with Accor and Quest Hotels and Qantas Club membership fees
- Discounts on personal car hire from Hertz
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Discounts off selected hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more
Ramsay Clinic Thirroul is a 43-bed women’s only unit, providing a safe environment where women can deal with trauma-related mental health presentations via specific evidence-based programs.
Ramsay Mental Health has been committed to providing world-class standards of care for people affected by mental illness since 1964. It treats more than 70,000 mental health patients in Australia each year.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you’re interested, we would love to hear from you! Contact Merrylord Harb via HarbM@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: Thursday the 28th of December 2023