Work for a company where you’re truly valued and recognised! An exciting opportunity to make an impact in Australia’s leading retail and hospital pharmacy network.
Why you’ll love working for us:
Here at Ramsay Pharmacy, we believe in better care.
At Ramsay Pharmacy, we are more than just Australia’s leading Community & Hospital Pharmacy network. We are part of Ramsay Health care, proudly employing more than 90,000 of the best people who expertly look after millions of patients across 10 countries globally every year.
A Ramsay Pharmacy Assistant has a rewarding career in a friendly and inclusive team environment. We embody work life balance and provide rewarding career pathways for all our people!
What you’ll do (but not limited to)
An exciting new Pharmacy Assistant position is available at Ramsay Pharmacy Wangaratta, in Victoria. These are permanent full-time and part-time positions on a rotating roster which includes weekend shifts. As the Pharmacy Assistant, you will work closely with a qualified Pharmacist to prepare medicines, advise patients on non-medicinal products, and assist with stock control. You’ll also receive ongoing support from our brilliant leaders, educators, systems support and marketing teams and access our diverse range of Ramsay employee benefits and discounts.
What you’ll bring
- Previous working experience in a pharmacy or retail setting
- Certificate II in Community Pharmacy and S2/S3 qualifications are highly desirable but not essential.
- You love working in a team, and collaborating with others to deliver excellent care
It is a mandatory requirement that you provide:
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccinations using vaccines approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
- A national police check conducted within the last 12 months
What we can offer:
- Attractive remuneration and Ramsay employee benefits package.
- Work flexibility for a balanced work-life to enjoy your leisure time.
- Career pathways into Pharmacy operations, hospitals, clinical & leadership!
- Access to Educational Opportunities - scholarships and pharmaceutical society courses
- Enrich expertise with Ramsay Pharmacy Academy programs!
- Discounts on private health insurance for hospital and extras
- Family friendly benefits including paid parental leave & ability to purchase additional annual leave
All applications must be submitted online by clicking the Apply button within this advert. For enquiries, please contact Ebony Allen via email@example.com
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com