Are you interested in providing high-quality physiotherapy care across a variety of clinical settings?
Then this position is for you!
- Physiotherapist - Permanent Full-time role with Global Health Care Company.
- Excellent career growth opportunities.
- Be part of a busy, thriving Allied Health team! Work alongside a diverse team and provide care and a safe environment for our patients.
About the Role
Working predominately with an orthopaedic and general medical case load, this opportunity will see you working in acute surgical and medical wards, inpatient rehabilitation, and day rehabilitation therapy programs.
In this role you will be responsible for conducting assessments and providing therapy whilst developing appropriate discharge plans within a multidisciplinary team. You will also help to provide support including supervision to Allied Health Assistants.
Ramsay will provide external supervision and mentoring for your own professional development and career growth.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy with AHPRA registration equivalent as approved by AHPRA Level 3 or 4 limited Registration.
- Prior experience working in acute orthopaedic surgical, rehab or subacute setting is desirable.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and workloads independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Be willing to contribute to the development and promotion of a cohesive and interactive team.
- A focus on personal and professional growth with an ability to identify and seek out opportunities to advance your career
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously.
- A commitment to continuous quality improvement and flexible and positive approach to work
The successful candidate must also have:
- A degree in physiotherapy or equivalent as approved by AHPRA Level 3 or 4 limited Registration.
- Current AHPRA registration; Limited registration candidates are welcomed.
- Valid Australian driver’s licence
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident or Sponsorship can be provided to suitable candidates.
- 2023 Flu vaccine certificate or willing to obtain
Overall, your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to build rapport and deliver a high standard of customer-focused service in line with our Ramsay's core values.
$33.41 - $69.55 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances
Shepparton Private Hospital provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, the Hospital and our team of highly skilled practitioners are able to provide the very best of Medical, Surgical, Endoscopic, Oncology, Mental Health and Rehabilitation care. Our highly skilled team of nursing and medical staff take pride in delivering a distinctive private hospital experience and a quality of care that is recognized by the community and the industry.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times.
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchase
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be 3-doses vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact Nilam Bipinchandra Thakkar, Allied Health Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org