Why not join Australia’s leading private health care provider?
Fulltime, part time or causal work available, you choose!
Weekday OT required.
Join Us and You Will:
- Grow your career in a supportive, nurturing environment
- Have access to flexible working practices
- Enjoy working as part of our close-knit, supportive team
- Play a critical role in our mission to deliver excellent customer service
About the Role
Seeking the right candidate to join our team.
As an experienced rehabilitation occupational therapist, you will work with a mixed caseload alongside a close-knit rehabilitation team.
This is a great, opportunity for someone who prefers the stability of either fulltime, part time work, or looking to enter back in to the force but still get the work life balance you’ve dreamt of as a casual employee!
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, or equivalent, with AHPRA registration
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a sub-acute or rehabilitation setting
- Opportunity to grow/work in outpatient setting (if desired)
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and workloads independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Be willing to contribute to the development and promotion of a cohesive and interactive team
- Flexible and positive approach to work
Overall, your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to build rapport and deliver a high standard of customer-focused service in line with our Ramsay's core values.
About the Organisation
Masada Private Hospital is a fully accredited 105 bed acute medical, surgical facility with specialised dermatology, early parenting and rehabilitation services located in central Melbourne. Our philosophy is to provide a range of services which are appropriate to the needs of the community.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchase
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave
*Casual employees may not be eligible for some benefits
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For any enquiries please contact: Nikki Phillips via PhillipsNikki@ramsayhealth.com.au