This role offers opportunities to work in our inpatient Rehabilitation and Acute care areas, and a great work life balance!
About the Role
We require an enthusiastic, motivated Occupational Therapist to join our experienced and supportive Allied Health team. The clinical caseload will comprise rehabilitation focusing on orthopaedics, spinal surgery, cardiac surgery, medical/reconditioning and neurology.
The successful applicant will demonstrate an ability to manage a diverse caseload and work autonomously, as well as actively participate as a member of a multidisciplinary team, to address functional, equipment and service needs of the client population in the rehabilitation setting.
Service provision will mainly comprise of inpatient services, and acute care for individuals and groups. Previous experience in rehabilitation highly regarded, but not essential.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset along with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Registration with AHPRA as an Occupational Therapist.
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate rehabilitation programs.
- Flexibility to work across hospital sites and work rotating weekday and weekend shifts.
- Experience in a rehabilitation hospital setting highly regarded, but not essential.
- Current Drivers Licence.
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive Professional development?programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with Accor and Quest Hotels and Qantas Club membership fees
- Discounts on personal car hire from Hertz
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Discounts off selected hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
How to apply and requirements
All applications must be lodged online.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For any enquiries please contact: Helen Slaughter via SlaughterH@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: Monday the 18th of December 2023