Hollywood Private Hospital, Nedlands
- Have a say in your roster for better work-life balance – your preference matter!
- Enjoy immediate access a fantastic array of employee benefits and programs.
Join us as a Physiotherapist alongside a team of allied health staff, delivering effective and efficient professional service to patients.
- Provide high quality specialised Physiotherapy services using extensive knowledge and skills.
- Handle a diverse and complex caseload.
- Take responsibility for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients in line with current evidence-based practice.
To thrive in this position, you will bring a strong clinical skillset as a certified physiotherapist. Your enthusiasm for client care and commitment to delivering a high standard of customer-focused service in alignment with Ramsay's core values is essential.
Your Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy and current registration with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia.
- 3 years post qualification preferred.
- High level of clinical reasoning skills.
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills when planning, providing, Physiotherapy within a designated caseload.
- Demonstrate ability to efficiently manage case load demands and prioritise workload.
- Demonstrated commitment to, and involvement in ongoing professional development.
Desirable to have though not essential:
- Supervision of junior staff and students.
- Positive contribution to the workplace environment and the service
- Experience in initiating quality improvement and/or research activities
About Hollywood Private Hospital
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With 900+ licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital is the largest private hospital in Australia. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, oncology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, Cardio-thoracic surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation, and urology.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times.
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription.
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Recognition and rewards programs.
*Casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits listed
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months.
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Foskett via email at FoskettC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Closing date Sunday 17th December 23:59