RAMSAY HEALTH CARE
NORTHERN PRIVATE HOSPITAL, EPPING, MELBOURNE, VIC
- FULL TIME OR PART TIME AVAILABLE
- ROTATING ROSTER - OPPORTUNITY FOR ADDITIONAL HOURS & ON CALL
- NEW HOSPITAL OPENING IN EARLY 2024
About the Role
As Endoscope Technician your responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning, disinfecting, testing, maintenance of Endoscopy equipment and processing of Olympus scopes
- Comply with AS/NZ standards 4187 2014, GENCA
- Operate interpret and document all machinery operational requirements
- Report and document all quality activities
- Ensure priority of instrumentation and processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of instrumentation
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Certificate III Sterilisation services
- Endoscopy reprocessing experience (preferable Soluscope)
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- An ability to achieve high quality standards whilst working independently
- Flexibility of work hours
- Intermediate computer literacy skills - including MS office and various data bases An interest in promoting best practice patient care
- A focus on professional development
- GENCA accreditation
- Olympus reprocessing certificate (Advantageous) or familiarity with Olympus equipment.
Northern Private Hospital will be a premier, state of the art facility. Located in the Riverlee New Epping precinct, 18km north of Melbourne’s CBD, the hospital will open in early 2024.
Northern Private Hospital will ensure the growing and diverse community can access high quality private health care, it will support the busy co-located public health system, and provide Specialists and healthcare professionals new opportunities in an expanding market.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practicing the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Professional Advancement:?Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts:? Ramsay Rewards - Access great deals at major retailers. Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts -?you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support 24/7.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities?e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
All applications must be lodged online.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months.
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
Applications close: 5th Feb 2024
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com