- Patient Services Assistant
- Casual Opportunities
- Join a positive, supportive, and inclusive organisational culture!
- Balance your life with our flexible working arrangements
About the Role
- Reporting to the Assistant Director of Clinical Services, the Patient Service Assistant works under the supervision and direction of the Registered Nurse.
- The position provides safe and effective services and patient care at a consistently high standard which is recognised by positive patient outcomes.
- The Patient Services Assistant is required to act within the limitations as specified by their educational and qualification standards as well as Hospital policies and guidelines.
- Involves Patient Transport, assisting with Discharges
- All shifts to cover a 24-hour period
You will be an experienced, self-motivated individual with a focus on customer service, who displays strong communication and interpersonal skills and meets the following criteria:
- Holds a Certificate III in Health Services or Aged Care or current enrolment in a Diploma / Bachelor in Nursing
- Recent acute hospital experience in a similar position is desirable
- Moderate understanding of medical terminology
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent Time management
- Can work independently
Will be based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
About the Hospital
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5-level medical specialist’s suite building.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Professional development programs
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Recognition and rewards programs
*Casual employees may not be able to access all benefits
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Leigh Lambert, ADCS via LambertL@ramsayhealth.com.au