RAMSAY PSYCHOLOGY CLAYFIELD OPENING JANUARY 2024
We are a growing national network of community-based private practices and complement our large network of private hospitals across Australia. Clients and medical professionals know and trust the Ramsay name because we have provided mental health support in Australia since 1962.
Our brand new purpose built Psychology clinic in Clayfield, Brisbane will be ready to welcome new Psychologists from late January 2024. We welcome fully Registered Psychologists, both early career and experienced, who wish to work in private practice as little as two days per week. We strive to create a supportive workplace to work independently, alongside peers that gives you the flexibility to work in other roles in your field. We welcome feedback from Clinicians and encourage engagement with our growing national team of clinical leaders.
At Ramsay Psychology, you will enjoy independence and autonomy as a contractor with the reassurance you are backed by Australia’s largest private healthcare group. Ramsay Psychology’s leadership team consists of highly regarded Psychologists, who influence all aspects of our service, from the people we hire to our fees and models of care.
Our purpose built clinics are inviting, spacious and equipped to facilitate both face-to-face, family and telehealth appointments. We offer flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance and will structure your day and sessions around your availability and clinical preferences.
Why Ramsay Psychology?
- Comprehensive administration support from your full time Practice Management team. We manage client referrals, triage, diary management and your billings etc.
- Design your work week around your availability and clinical interests. Work the hours and days that suit you
- Media opportunities to share your expertise.
- Access to a suite of psychometric test materials at no cost
- Focus on your areas of special interest or diversify your experience with our broad referral base.
- All-inclusive generous service fee of 25-35% depending on your experience.
- Comfortable, modern rooms suitable for one-to-one and family appointments
- All Psychologists can access regular small group supervision with Clinical Psychologists/Board Approved Supervisors
- 1:1 supervision for select Clinical Registrars and early career Psychologists
- Express interest in joining a growing national clinical leadership team of Principal Psychologists (permanent employee roles)
- Opportunity to work across 31 sites nationally and to relocate without changing jobs.
- Capacity to build linkages with research institutions who partner with Ramsay, as well as Ramsay’s Private Hospitals.
- Access to the Ramsay Research Foundation grants program.
- Marketing support to help build your profile in the local community including features in GP newsletters
Partner with Ramsay Psychology to see how we can take care of you, so you can take care of your clients.
Call: Sally Hodgkinson on 0437 996 337 or
Click on the apply button
Psychologists must have General Registration with AHPRA and be medicare eligible.