- Associate Nurse Unit Manager
- Permanent Part-time – Hours negotiable
- Part-time role with Global Health Care Company.
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team.
- Excellent career growth opportunities.
About the Role
- In this role you will be joining our Postnatal Maternity Unit supporting new mothers and their babies.
- We also offer a modern 6-bed special care nursery and a 3-bed Birth Suite.
- You will be mentoring and leading a passionate team of nurses and clinical support staff alongside a supportive leadership. This role will suit an individual driven to help others succeed.
- This role reports to the Nurse Unit Manager.
- To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical leadership skillset as a trained Midwife with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values.
- You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You will bring a capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and be able to act as a passionate mentor.
- To be able to commit to a rotating roster
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Midwife.
- 3 years’ experience within an acute Maternity setting is essential with Postnatal experience being ideal for this role.
- Any post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded, although not essential.
$ 53.22- $ 54.98+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC Associate Nurse Unit Manager gr1-gr3) [FTE $105,164.80 - $ 108,636.84
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchase
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Lisa Young, Maternity Services Manager