Operating Theatre and Day Surgery
Tamara Private Hospital, Tamworth
- Permanent full time, part-time and casual opportunities - Enjoy flexible hours for better work life balance!
- We care about YOU! Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal & financial assistance
- Enjoy benefits such as paid parental leave, study leave and the option to buy extra annual leave.
We are actively looking for experienced Registered Nurses to become integral members of the following:
- Operating Theatres
- Day Surgery
Our collective commitment revolves around fostering a professional and positive atmosphere, dedicated to establishing a friendly, compassionate and reassuring environment for patients, staff and visitors.
If you thrive on challenges and find fulfilment in contributing to the highest level of practice within the private healthcare, this opportunity is tailor-made for you.
Key qualifications and attributes include:
- Relevant qualifications and registrations with AHPRA
- A minimum of 3 years’ or more experience as a scrub scout and in anaesthetic recovery
- Demonstrated recent in theatre or day surgery
- Preparedness to take on an “in-charge” role.
- Evidence of current clinical competencies, including but not limited to cannulation and pain management.
- Current Advanced Life Support (ALS) certification.
- Experience in an “in-charge” or team leader role.
Join us in delivering exceptional healthcare experiences and making positive impact at the forefront of your profession.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 68,033.68 - $95,500.08]
About the Hospital
Tamara Private Hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, is a 47-bed acute medical, rehabilitation and advanced surgical hospital situated in Tamworth NSW. The Hospital provides an extensive range of medical and surgical services including a specialist Day Surgery Unit. The theatre complex consists of four operating theatres and one procedure room.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Free access to permanent employees Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs.
*Casual employees may not be eligible to all the benefit listed
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Debra Maslen, CEO/DCS via email at MaslenD@ramsayhealth.com.au