Southern Highlands Private Hospital currently has an opportunity for a positive and flexible professional to join our Allied Health team on a casual basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an undergraduate to gain valuable clinical experience within a dynamic and supportive team!
The hospital’s Rehabilitation Services provide excellence in multidisciplinary, patient-focused care through the use of a holistic approach.
As the Allied Health Assistant, you will provide both clinical and non-clinical support, including physical patient support, to Specialists such as Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists to ensure all patients receive high quality care.
Your Key Skills and Experience
- Certificate III or IV in Allied Health Assistance will be highly desirable.
- Candidates currently completing an undergraduate allied health university course will be highly regarded
- Experience in patient manual handling
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to communicate with both internal and external clients
- Have a client first attitude with a desire to assist our patients in obtaining the best possible health outcomes
Why Choose a Ramsay Career?
- Be part of a caring and constructive organisation culture
- Have your unique strengths recognised and valued!
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Be supported to grow your career through professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition and rewards programs
- Interested in upskilling? Access clinical, managerial & leadership programs!
- Access our Employee Assistance Program - free wellbeing services 24/7
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
About the Hospital
Southern Highlands Private Hospital provides 73 acute medical and surgical beds, as well as an extensive range of onsite rehabilitation and palliative care services for the community and beyond to the regional and rural areas. The Hospital has 4 Operating Theatres, a Procedure Room, a Day Surgery Unit and a Day Oncology Unit. The hospital is located in Bowral, adjacent to the public hospital.
We are operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
For enquiries, please contact Ashleigh Burns via BurnsAshleigh@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close Wednesday 20th December
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com