Join an industry leader, engaging a wide variety of hospital stakeholders in the effective management of risk. Champion staff development programs and benefits!
About the Role
As the Quality and Risk Coordinator you will provide strategic and operational leadership to the Hospital team to ensure compliance in relation to patient safety and feedback, governance processes and legislative reporting in line with our Patient Safety and Clinical Quality Framework. You will also assist with Policies and Quality improvement projects and with Accreditation processes and planning.
The successful candidate will join us on a permanent part-time basis, with approximately 15 hours per fortnight.
To succeed in this role you will be a confident, self-directed individual with a high level of skill and knowledge in all aspect of hospital governance.
- Experience and competence in undertaking root cause analysis investigations
- Demonstrated effectiveness in both operational and strategic leadership in a hospital setting
- Experience and expertise in quality and patient safety role/s
- Demonstrated understanding of quality improvement framework/s
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft office suite
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive Professional development?programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with Accor and Quest Hotels and Qantas Club membership fees
- Discounts on personal car hire from Hertz
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Discounts off selected hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
How to apply and requirements
All applications must be lodged online.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For any enquiries please contact: Kimberley Unthank via UnthankK@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: Monday the 25th of December 2023