Perioperative Services Manager
- Take your skills to the next level as part of the Ramsay Team! A key leadership opportunity in a permanent full-time role!
- Join Australia's largest private health care provider. Flexible work/life balance! Excellent team! Industry discounts!
- Excellent career growth opportunities.
A full-time opportunity exists for a highly motivated Senior Manager to lead a dedicated, professional and growing team in our Perioperative Services Department. The successful applicant will work closely with the Executive Team to shape organisational strategy, enhance procedural service provision and achieve departmental and hospital strategic objectives.
As the Perioperative Services Manager you will lead the perioperative nursing, sterilisation and technician teams at Baringa Private Hospital and Ramsay Surgical Centre Coffs Harbour. You will possess exceptional clinical and strategic acumen and be responsible for operational management of our operating suite department.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Extensive current clinical practice in perioperative role (minimum 5 years)
- Previous theatre management experience
- Ability to build rapport with VMOs and staff
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes
- WHS responsibility and leadership in risk minimisation
- Ongoing activity analysis
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage resources and experience in implementing sustainable change
- Graduate Certification/Diploma in Perioperative Nursing
NUM Level 3 $65.21+ superannuation, exclusive of penalties or allowances
Baringa Private Hospital is a 78 bed licensed hospital, providing advanced surgery, interventional coronary angiography including the implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators, orthopaedics, endovascular & general surgery, general medical, rehabilitation, palliative care and mental health. Our theatre complex offers state of the art operating facilities, along with a day surgery unit onsite, as well as a stand alone day surgery, the Ramsay Surgical Centre Coffs Harbour. Baringa has a day medical unit which caters for patients requiring chemotherapy and day intravenous therapy.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1978.
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Kelly Wright Director of Clinical Services WrightK@ramsayhealth.com.au or Jo Brown, Chief Executive Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date - 23/01/2024